Live-R for Business
Hassle-free data analytics
No long-term commitments
Industry-leading data sharing & live collaboration
|Try Live-R for Free|
Live-R Delivers the Lowest Total Cost of Ownership for Enterprise Analytics
Live-R’s pricing model delivers exceptional value for corporate, education, research and government organizations by delivering the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Live-R does not require complicated, restrictive or expensive licenses. 24/7 phone/email/forum support are provided.
- Utilizes open-source technologies.
- Live-R, implemented in Live Analytics’ technology framework, uses the popular open source R for its analytics engines.
- R is community supported, and contains thousands of community contributed analytics packages/libraries.
- Centrally deployed and operating system independent.
- No need for local analytics software, just use any standard browser for full-featured access.
- No need for individual licenses tied to a specific computer model, operating system or processor configuration.
- Server-based architecture facilitates centralizes access to both data and processes, thus eliminating the need for expensive IT department resources.
- Reduces constant IT involvement in tedious data and process migration tasks required for desktop-based legacy analytics software.
- Updates & upgrades of analytics are simple and transparent to users because all processing is hosted in the cloud.
- Updates and new packages are immediately available .
- Flexible management console for data/user/storage administration.
Live-R Delivers Live Collaborations & Real-time Data Sharing
- Real-time session sharing
- Real-time screen sharing
- Live-collaborations with the visual workflow builder
- Active data, analysis, workflows & results sharing
- Works well with existing enterprise IT infrastructures
- Global common data repositories
Live-R’s Universal User Interface supports Multiple User Types
Live-R’s Universal User Interface integrates unique innovations with the best features found in legacy analytics software to deliver a highly-functional, desktop-quality user experience for multiple user types of varying education, analytics expertise & solution needs.
- Universal User Interface (UI) provides an integrated, enterprise-class solution which incorporates the best UI features of legacy analytics software.
- Advanced users and developers will appreciate the command-line interface which delivers fast, reliable access to Live-R’s high-performance R analytics engines.
- Advanced users preferring a guided point-&-click interface will appreciate the graphical, drag-&-drop, visual workflow builder within a desktop-quality user experience.
- Delivers an intuitive user management console to perform all data management tasks; enabling users to manage their assets (i.e., session, data, analysis, workflows, results, files, resources etc.).
Live-R has a Powerful Cloud-based Job Scheduler
Cloud-based Job Scheduler
Live-R’s full-featured job scheduler improves business process automation by enabling users to schedule multiple, independent jobs concurrently.
Canned Report Generation & Web Publication
Live-R’s full-featured job scheduler enables organizations to generate canned reports on a regular basis; making it extremely easy to schedule recurring jobs. Job reports can be produced in various formats, including XML, HTML, text, etc., which can be published on the web with a single click.
- Delivers an intuitive interface to manage & track cloud-based jobs from any web browser.
- The job scheduler improves business process automation by delivering a flexible analytics environment for users to schedule sequential & parallel jobs.
- The job scheduler intelligently manages available hardware infrastructure for maximum CPU utilization.
- No manual intervention is required to process and distribute R jobs.
- Job output can be produced in multiple formats (e.g., XML, HTML & text) and results can be distributed through modern communication channels (e.g., email, RSS, & Results Portals ), which is extremely useful for enterprises running repetitive, time-consuming jobs.
Live-R Enables Data Analytics Portability.
- Server-based architecture enables quick & efficient role-based access to users and groups.
- “Analytics Anytime-Anywhere” Any browser, any OS, at home, office or from the other side of the globe.
- Live-R’s server based approach enables analytics processing to be deployed closer to where data reside, thus helping organizations to free up desktop and network resources.
- Architecture facilitates centralized monitoring and control , thus enabling organizations to dynamically allocate processing power among multiple users & groups.
Live-R Supports Web-enable Interactive Graphs and Charts
Live-R’s easy-to-use, highly-customizable visualizations engine creates eye-catching, publication-quality charts & graphs. Live-R dynamically renders Flash-based, interactive charts and graphs from R variables.
- Generates static/dynamic web-based, interactive (Adebe Flash) 2D/3D charts and graphs .
- Embed interactive graphs & charts into any webpage or blog.
- Summarizes and presents data using a variety of highly-customizable charts including: vertical & horizontal bar, pie, donut, sub-grouped pie, star, block charts, scatter, line, area bubble, multiple axis and overlay plots etc.
- Generates fully customizable Flash charts with WYSIWUG printouts.
- Highly interactive business graphics , including animated bubble plots, 3D scatter plots, trellis plots, summary charts, needle charts etc.
- Visualization engine is highly customizable and can generate production-quality graphics for online publications and print media.
- Generates standard R plots & graphs in a variety of static forms (bitmaps, JPEG, GIF, TIF, PS, EPSI, PNG, PBM, PDF etc.) for easy insertion into third-party applications.
Live-R Leverages the Rich Intellectual Capital of the Open-source Analytics and Software Communities
Live-R utilizes open-source technologies that are intelligently adapted to deliver an integrated infrastructure for enterprise analytics. Live-R delivers thousands of existing R packages from The Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN) and includes an automated package management module to retrieve and install any R package from any CRAN site.
- Every sub-system component utilizes open-source technologies which are intelligently adapted to deliver an integrated infrastructure for enterprise analytics.
- Live-R, implemented in Live Analytics’ Cloud Platform, uses the open-source R statistical language for its analytics engines.
- R is extreemly powerful & community supported.
- Thousands of domain & industry-specific community contributed analytics packages/libraries.
- Extensible via dynamically loadable add-on packages, which are developed using a powerful developer API provided by R.
- Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN) has 2,050 published (and thousands of unpublished) library packages in various functional & technical disciplines.
- R and its associated packages/libraries are distributed through 74 mirror sites in 35 countries.
- Live-R contains an automated, third-party package management module to retrieve and install any package from any published CRAN network.
Live-R Delivers Complete Enterprise Analytics Report Generation & Access
- Reporting engine enables users to summarize and present data and results using a variety of customizable reporting templates.
- Reporting engine works with other components of Live-R’s technology to provide a complete business process automation solution.
- Users can generate canned reports, in multiple output formats , from user selected templates for distribution via various communication channels (e.g., RSS, Email, Portals, Mobile portals, etc.).
- Reporting engine provides tremendous flexibility for streamlining report production and distribution processes.
- The reporting engine handles report generation and distribution transparently, and independent of Live-R interfaces.
- command-line interface
- job scheduler interface
- workflow interface etc.